Urologue Laval or Urologist Laval, as the name suggests is any urologist working at Laval, Canada. Many clinics at Laval practice advanced methods of treatment and surgery for getting better results.
Urology and Urologist
Urology is a medical and surgical specialty wide a wise spectrum of applications. It focuses mainly on the urinary tract and male reproductive system. Urologue Laval diagnose and treat any urinary related problems or ailments relating to male reproductive system. Urologists can also perform surgeries on the urinary or reproductive tract. They work in a variety of settings like clinics, dispensaries, hospitals, etc.
Parts that Urologists treat
- Kidneys: The organs filtering blood.
- Ureters: Tubes through which urine flows.
- Bladder: Hollow sack storing urine.
- Urethra: Tube through which urine is passed out of body
- Adrenal glands: Hormone releasing glands.
- Penis: Organ releasing urine and sperms.
- Prostate: Organ producing semen
- Testicles: Organs making male hormones like testosterone.
Things that Urologists treat:
- In men, urologists treat:cancers of the bladder, kidneys, penis, testicles, and adrenal and prostate glands, prostate gland enlargement, erectile dysfunction, or trouble getting or keeping an erection, Infertility, interstitial cystitis, also called painful bladder syndrome, kidney diseases, kidney stone, prostatitis, which is inflammation of the prostate gland, urinary tract infections (UTIs), varicoceles, or enlarged veins in the scrotum
- In women, urologists treat: bladder prolapse, or the dropping of the bladder into the vagina, cancers of the bladder, kidneys, and adrenal glands, interstitial cystitis, kidney stones, overactive bladder, UTI, urinary incontinence
Types of Urologue Laval
- Some urologists treat general diseases of the urinary tract.
- Female urology: Focuses on conditions of a woman’s reproductive and urinary tract.
- Male infertility: This focuses on problems that prevent a man from conceiving a baby with his partner.
- Neurourology: Focuses on urinary problems due to conditions of the nervous system.
- Pediatric urology: Focuses on urinary problems in children.
- Urologic oncology: Focuses on cancers of the urinary system, including the bladder, kidneys, prostate, and testicles.
Philosophy of Urologue Laval
To provide a welcoming atmosphere and a full range of diagnostic services and minor surgeries in public sector as well as private sector. To provide fast and patient-friendly procedures and most clinics don’t ask prescription from family doctors.
The specialty of Urologue Laval
- Many private clinics provide fluoroscopy to offer the full range of endoscopic surgery, a penile implant for erectile dysfunction.
- Experienced in urological endoscopies, such as rigid and flexible ureteroscopy and transurethral resection of the prostate by laser, as well as in microsurgeries, such as vasovasostomy and hydrocele repair.
- Implementation of rapid and accessible urological diagnostic services such as transperineal prostate biopsy, cystoscopy, ultrasound, and urine or blood analyses.
- Adapting many minimally invasive surgeries such as circumcisions, vasectomies, vasovasostomies, female urinary slings, hydrocele repair, Rezum for BPH, BioTE, etc.